Table of Contents
Behind the Wings is a video series taking you behind the scenes of the Red Bull world.
BTW will showcase the vision of film makers, the creative process and ingenious ressources during the making of Red Bull feature films, Behind the scenes of Red Bull events and finally, profile the creative minds behind the Red Bull world.
This video series can be used as a marketing tool to promote feature films in the making, give extra exposure to Red Bull events, show an inside vision of the world of Red Bull.
The Making Of Feature Films
MAKING OF videos can be shot and presented during the entire film-making process:
– Pre-production: follow the premisses of the project, gather the footage and stories that led to the making of this feature film.
– Shooting: report on set to follow the film crew while they are producing the movie.
– Post-production: build up the excitement around the editing, feature unseen footage while the movie is being edited.
– Premiere’s: report on the festivals, first screenings and feedbacks.
Behind The Scenes – Red Bull Events
Behind The Wings will showcase why and how Red Bull events are unique in many ways.
– Before the events: from the singular set ups put together to the people involved in the creation of the concepts.
– During the event: making of the production crew, behind the scenes footage in collaboration with the crews on site.
– After the event: timelapse specials, short clips recaps, spectators perspective and user generated content.
Profiles – Behind The Wings
There are many creative minds behind the scenes of the World of Red Bull that deserves to be profiled:
– Producers & Directors finding new ideas, new ways to showcase their sport, their music, their culture.
– Cameraman / DOP pushing the limits of film-making, finding new angles, sometimes in extreme conditions to bring us the most beautiful footage.
– Coaches & Friends helping their athletes, their heroes, their artists, reach their goals.
– Technicians building events with a unique knowledge.
– Many more working for their passion.
– Red Bull supporting all of them.
A Signature Series
As sports producers, we witness many untold stories outside of the frame: from the crew and personalities behind the lens on a shoot, to ingenuities in equipment and the creative process during big events. These are faces that deserve to be seen and would catch the attention of a wide audience.
This video series will focus on the people behind the action, the creative minds at the heart of the projects, the soul of the sport, and the technicians driven by passion to deliver the greatest images, for your viewing pleasure.
We want to make a series about the people behind the lens, behind the events, behind Red Bull, behind the wings.
We want to tell their story.
The series is called BTW in reference to the common expression “by the way” and of course to the brand slogan: “Red Bull gives you wings.”
Behind the scenes videos are often treated as camera b-roll put together. Why not give the making of a film the treatment it really deserves: bring back the essence of documentary filming into a making of.
A dedicated animated graphic design will stylize some of the important momentums and structure the stories.
Ultimately, the series can be made in co-production with the teams, to share outtakes, best shots, and decide together whether the episode will reveal their secrets or keep them. As they say, “what happens on set, remains on set.”
There is already a wide choice of “making of” and “behind the scenes” on redbull.tv, we’re hoping that this could add a channel to the diversity of Red Bull TV.
A WEB VIDEO SERIES
GOPRO CHANNEL ON RED BULL
GoPro is on every shoot, a perfect partner for a Behind the Scenes video series and with the recent launch of the GoPro channel on Red Bull TV this could be a great added value for both channels.
Seventh Frame is a production company specialized in multimedia marketing solutions for the sports industry (International Federations, Event Organizers, World Tours, Sponsors, Athletes) and in sports events video coverage.
Proven expertise in a wide range of sports disciplines played on every terrain and field of play in both outdoor and indoor venues.
We present a modern vision of your sport, delivering the most exciting action and behind-the-scenes coverage.
We work for all medias, adapting to the latest formats targeted to new and wider audiences.
We give added value marketing solutions for sports federations, event organizers, host cities sponsors and sports fans on a global scale.
Benefit from our experience
If you have any questions regarding our proposal, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Seventh Frame would like to thank the Red Bull Media House for their consideration and we look forward to contributing our skills and creativity to future collaborations.